ServicesRyan Sorensen Construction and Inspections (RSCI): Home Inspections That Exceed Expectations
R. Sorensen Construction & Inspections offers a full array of home inspection services.
Every Complete Home Inspection I perform fully complies with the Home Inspector Standards of Practice, and I offer a number of additional inspection services to give you an even more detailed picture. You can expect your Complete Home Inspection from RSCI to include thorough visual inspection of:
- Home site and grounds as they relate to the home and its foundation
- Exterior siding, windows, doors, and entryways
- Foundation and crawlspace or basement
- Plumbing including water heaters, fixtures, locations and conditions of main valves
- Electrical including service entries, panels, grounding and bonding, outlets, fixtures, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Roofing, fascia, soffits, drainage systems, and attic
- Ventilation including kitchens and baths, and insulation in attic and crawlspace
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Interiors including general appearance, cabinets, installed appliances, and any visible structural defects in ceilings, walls, floors, windows and doors
Your Complete Home Inspection also includes:
- One FREE re-inspection before closing!*
- Quick delivery of an interactive digital report, including photos — and even videos if called for by the situation.
- Access to HomeGauge’s patent-pending Create Repair/Request List feature. Real estate agents absolutely love it, and it makes the negotiation process so much easier for the customer, too. What was once a big headache for the agent is suddenly a piece of cake! I recently worked with an agent and included the Create Repair/Request List with her report. She was so impressed that she recommended my home inspection services to all of her colleagues.
Additional inspection services I offer to protect your family’s health and investment include:
- Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO)
- Mold: Includes both visual inspection and lab test results
- Radon: This natural, invisible, odorless radioactive gas is the leading cause of lung cancer among those who do not use tobacco products. Radon abatement retrofits can get radon in many homes under control, but you have to know what you’re dealing with
- Water Testing: Includes lab results for the presence of both bacteria and lead
- Asbestos Testing: Looking into asbestos regulations online can be very confusing — let a professional eye inspect your home
- Thermal Imaging
*Terms may apply. Call (541) 240-1975 today for more details